Today for your entertainment, I will be screenshotting: Geronimo Stilton!
I know, isn't awesome? Next up, I love these characters: 1. Thea Stilton 2. Benjamin Stilton
Why I love him/her/it: 1. I love Thea because she is so hot! She looks good in every outfit she wears. She cares alot for her family. She's spunky. She's fearless. She loves nature. She loves animals. She's a cool surfer. She's also kind and caring. I am so in love with her!
2. I like Benjamin because he seems charmingly handsome for a 12 year-old mouse-boy. He's even smart like an adult or teenager, and he's even smart than an adult. He kinda reminds me of Kevin from "Home Alone."
I hate these jerks: 1. Chippy P. Crunchrat 2. Sally Rasmaussen & Simon Squealer 3. Sandra 4. The Water Pirates 5. Professor Balbony
Here's why I hate them:
1. Crunchrat once tried to hurt Thea!
2. Sally and Simon try to be better than the Stiltons!
3. Sandra framed Thea once! And she's ugly, too!
4. The Water Pirates work for Crunchrat! And they're ugly, too.
5. Professor Balbony was so mean to Thea! He even hurted her feelings when she was just trying to keep him safe from harm (especially when Thea thought he was Chase)!
My favorite pairing is: Fritzcracker and Bonnie (from the episode, "Lord Trap")
But I hate these people together: Geronimo Stilton and Sally Rasmaussen
I laughed when:
1. In the episode, "Chauncey And The Secret Cheese," When Trap heard that only kids are allowed inside the cheese factory, he started to act like a kid by yelling "No," and throwing a tantrum!
2. In the episode, "Chauncey And The Secret Cheese," When Crunchrat and Sally were being squashed inside a building by giant cheese!
3. In the episode, "Intrigue On The Rodent Express," When Sally and Simon got scared of a lion statue and got on a handcar but they don't know how to drive it, and they freak out when they fall off a cliff with the handcar, which would conclude that they will suffer great pain injuries!
4. In the episode, "Chips And Dips," When Benjamin was able to control Crunchrat's chairs, the chair make Crunchrat dizzy and got him hurt, then Crunchrat was handcuffed by Thea!
I cried when (well to be honest, I didn't cry I was just feeling bad): In the episode "Say Cheese," when Thea was in a cold cell, but made friends with ants.
Favorite scenes ever:
1. In the episode "The Gem Gang," when Thea tricked Sally and Simon by giving them a brochure to Squeaky Island, which leads them to a displeasure cruise!
2. In the episode "Top Model Thea," when Thea wears an invisible wedding dress!
3. In the episode "The Bad Luck of Team Fromage," when Thea wins the Cheddar Cup for winning the race!
4. In the episode "Dude, Where's My Shark," when Thea wins the surfing contest and wins the trophy and earns a kiss!
5. In the episode "If I Could To The Animals," when Thea is playing with Rudo the gorilla!
6. In the episode "If I Could Talk To The Animals," when the Stiltons befriend one of my favorite animals: The lion!
To sum it up in one screenshot: Here is a picture of Trap, Geronimo, Benjamin, Pandora, and Thea!
It's over! Catch someone on candid camera: Here is a picture of Thea and Benjamin holding cameras.
These pictures belong to their rightful owners This meme belongs to
Guess what guys! I'm
reopening my stores
(Etsy and Storenvy)
and commissions, I
can finally announce
that I'm getting
married and I need
to save as much as
possible for the big
day, July 27th.
before anyone asks,
the wedding is not
been planning it for
a long time...
Sorry, I can't
believe it's been so
long since I've done
this "orzEdit: I
forgot, but my
friend here's having
it's about your
with your favourite
food. It can be your
own character or
FIRSTLY: thank you
so much for all your
kind birthday wishes
and little gifts!
:hug: you made me
:heart:I hope this
small feature can
bring a smile to
your faces, too
:)enjoy and make
sure to fave some of
this great pieces!
;)and now we move on
to the first part of
would like to
address something I
have been seeing as
of late here and on
other sites. Artists
who are asking if
commission them if
they were to offer
commissions and if
so, how much should
they charge or how
much are they
willing to pay?
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More